Based in Northern, VA, Axiologic Solutions LLC has opportunities for you to become part of our high-quality team that delivers innovative solutions to key Federal clients. We are seeking a License and Media Manager to support the Defense Intelligence Agency's (DIA) Chief Information Officer with designing, implementing, and maintaining the License and Media Management (LMM) services. Location of position will be within the NCR, Norfolk, VA, Colorado Springs, CO, or Omaha, NE
- Maintains health of the LMM services.
- Maintains the definitive media library.
- Reviews license issue requests.
- Issues licenses.
- Ensures license deployments are within the CIO's contractual limits.
- Tracks and takes timely license recoupment actions to closure.
- Develops and modifies relevant plans, policies, and procedures, to include updating SOPs
- associated with license and media management.
- Integrate the LMM services with CIO financial and IT management systems.
- Integrate the LMM services with the Configuration Management Data Base (CMDB).
- Active TS/SCI security clearance and the ability to pass a CI Poly.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in license and media management or configuration management.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent training and/ or experience.
- Knowledge of LMM Processes.
- Keen attention to detail and experience with data entry.
- Familiarity with a variety of LMM tools, SharePoint, and Microsoft Excel.
- Travel may be required both inside and outside the Washington National Capital Region (NCR) and worldwide.
We are proud of our diverse environment, EOE, M/F/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.