Based in Northern, VA, Axiologic Solutions LLC has opportunities for you to become part of our high-quality team that delivers innovative solutions to key federal clients. We are currently seeking a IT Acquisition Consultant Subject Matter Expert (SME) to assist DIA’s Chief Information Officer (CIO-4) in reengineering and implementing a rigorous and holistically focused software and services acquisition process.
- Provide senior level consulting in support of end-to-end acquisition support services for all CIO customers/stakeholders.
- Advise in the preparation of acquisition strategies, packages, and documentation.
- Perform agile business transformation to implement tools and processes to manage activities using agile methodologies.
- Provide analysis and recommendations to support transition to commercially provide development models for improving acquisition mechanics.
- Develop and enhance software and services acquisition framework architecture based on commercial best practices and enterprise architecture, frameworks, and methodologies.
- Provide technical SME support to develop, standardized and integrate DevOps and Agile best practices.
- Drive process improvement to DIA’s acquisition processes.
- Develop agile business transformation tools and processes to manage activities using agile methodologies.
- Provide software engineering and architecture expertise.
- Develop acquisition architecture and engineering roadmap.
- Support Stakeholder Engagement in identifying and developing business needs, requirements, capability, architectures, software design, agile task prioritization, and other requirements as needed.
- Other tasks as required.
- Must have an active/current TS/SCI and be able to pass a CI Poly.
- Must have at least 12 years' experience with DoD/IC IT Acquisition and/or IT consulting.
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent training and experience. Master's degree preferred with advanced training in DoD/Acquisitions and/or IT consulting.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with customer, team, and leadership.
- Understanding of the IC, IC ITE, DoD, and DIA acquisition frameworks and architectures.
- Experience with Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR), DoD FAR Supplements (DFARs), and/or DoD Acquisition 5000 Series and ICD 801.
- Experience with Agile framework and other DevOps methodologies
- DAWIA Level III certification
- Certified SCRUM Master
Equal Opportunity Employer–minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity.