Locations: New York, NY, Washington, D.C. or Los Angeles, CA
Responsible for the conception, production and implementation of station production for multiple Sirius XM channels on the music programming platform and other companywide initiatives.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with programmers to create and execute creative & innovative broadcast imaging for a diverse array of formats.
- Source and assemble audio from celebrities, hosts, field recordings and other sources to produce extraordinary channel imaging and feature programming.
- Maintain archive and database of audio to facilitate efficient re-use of material.
- Occasionally travel to remote sites (festivals and other events) to record audio from various sources for inclusion in programming and imaging.
- Stay up to date and current on lifestyle related to a wide array of formats.
- Track and produce status reports on imaging requests for assigned channels.
- Write copy to be used across all platforms that adheres to guidelines from marketing, legal, and other departments as appropriate.
- Perform other related media duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent, relevant experience.
- 5 years of production experience, preferably within a production house or a media and entertainment company.
- Must be experienced working with multiple musical genres.
Requirements and General Skills:
- Strong writing, production, and editing skills in multi-media settings.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Comfortable working with talent, artists and high-profile individuals.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Good public speaking and presentation skills.
- Interpersonal skills and ability to interact and work with staff at all levels.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to pay attention to details and be organized.
- Ability to project professionalism over the phone and in person.
- Commitment to "internal client" and customer service principles.
- Willingness to take initiative and to follow through on projects.
- Spelling, grammar, proofreading and editing skills.
- Creative writing ability.
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to prioritize and multi-task, and work under shifting deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have legal right to work in the U.S.
- Proficient with Mac & P.C. Operating Systems and Digi-Design's Pro-Tools software.
- Thorough knowledge of MS-Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access).
As an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status.
The requirements and duties described above may be modified or waived by the Company in its sole discretion without notice.