Location/Market: Santa Barbara, CA
Responsible for all aspects of writing, shooting and editing on local commercials, station image, event promotion and public service campaigns
1. Professional Broadcast video & still photography with emphasis on lighting.
2. Able to conceptualize campaigns across multiple platforms
3. Creative ability to develop clients needs and ideas into compelling advertisements
3. Excellent Communication Skills.
4. Technical Capability.
5. Ability to Work Independently.
6. Fluency in both Spanish & English is a must
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a Full Time position. Actual hours and schedule may vary.
Reports directly to SVP
Required Education and Experience
1. Associates Degree or minimum of 2 years experience in video production
2. Must have experience with Adobe Premier, After Effects, Photoshop
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Entravision Communications Corporation participates in the E-Verify system operated by the US Department of Homeland Security and the Social Security Administration and will use E-Verify to confirm work eligibility for all new hire employees.
Entravision Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We encourage women and minorities to apply.