Scott Contracting is looking for Project Engineers! Immediate openings available!
POSITION: Project Engineer
LOCATION: Denver, CO
JOB SUMMARY: Plan, develop, coordinate, and manage onsite construction engineering activities for large, extensive projects.
- Support Project Manager and / or Project Superintendent with project management.
- Interface with others to resolve problems, ensure quality of construction, etc. in support of overall project schedule.
- Duties may include: subcontract coordination, contract administration, submittals, creation and revision of work plans, field verification of quantities and work performed, analysis of CPM schedules, pay requests, and regular schedule updates with narratives.
- Ensure compliance with all safety and environmental requirements.
- Complete other assignments as assigned by your direct supervisor.
- Maintain an insurable driving record.
- Bachelors degree in Civil Engineering, Construction Management, or a related field.
- Must have a working knowledge of construction equipment and techniques, drawings & specifications, building materials and required standards applicable to discipline.
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills essential.
- Skilled in assuming responsibility and reaching deadlines.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Must be willing and able to travel.
- Prefer if you have experience in the Public Sector, but that is NOT a requirement!
Scott Contracting is an "Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action" Employer
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.