Location: New York, NY
This position will support all areas of SiriusXM's content marketing team in the development of marketing materials and initiatives designed to increase consumer awareness of SiriusXM's unparalleled music, talk/entertainment and sports content. The position requires an efficient, well-organized individual with excellent written and oral communication skills and strong attention to detail.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review and proofread SiriusXM marketing materials, ensuring accuracy and completeness.
- Route SiriusXM marketing materials for music, talk/entertainment and sports partner and talent approvals. Includes materials from SiriusXM's brand marketing, content marketing, OEM, CRM, promotions/events, digital marketing, acquisition marketing/winback and retail marketing departments. Must be able to establish productive relationships across the organization.
- Serve as point person for distribution of sports tickets for SiriusXM staff, clients, business partners, etc.
- Audit partner websites and social media accounts on a regular basis to ensure compliance with contractual marketing commitments.
- Creating, submitting and tracking invoices and CAFs
- Responsible for submitting and following up on all creative through SiriusXM's internal system.
- Track, monitor and analyze results of Content Marketing team initiatives.
- Support Content Marketing team with ad hoc projects.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent, relevant experience.
- 2 - 3 years of related marketing experience.
Requirements and General Skills:
- Strong familiarity with SiriusXM's music, talk/entertainment and sports content and talent.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent time management and project management skills, with the ability to prioritize and multi-task, and work under shifting deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; must be able to communicate clearly and credibly to colleagues across the organization and to senior management.
- Fast learner, self-motivated and resourceful.
- Both both a proactive team player and independent worker.
- Flexible and maintains positive attitude when under pressure and deadlines.
- Knowledge/interest in pop culture and mainstream entertainment.
- Must have legal right to work in the U.S.
- Thorough knowledge of MS-Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access).
- Proficient with Google Docs.
As an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status.
The requirements and duties described above may be modified or waived by the Company in its sole discretion without notice.