Location: New York, NY
The Transcriber/Production Assistant will be in charge of various duties and responsibilities spanning multiple departments for a live radio show.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Log and transcribe live as well as archived shows; able to transcribe/type quickly and proficiently.
- Update and maintain files in computer database.
- Log live show as well as answer questions in real time.
- Handle log organizing for management.
- Research for various production needs.
- Assist with scheduling meetings in calendar.
- Attend production meetings to take notes quickly and efficiently.
- Screen calls for the main phone line.
- Research and run errands for production needs.
- Help and assist with various department needs as requested.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent, relevant experience.
- 1+ years of related experience.
Requirements and General Skills:
- Needs to have a professional demeanor.
- Strong knowledge of various programming genres.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to pay attention to details and be organized.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Familiarity with working in an environment with celebrities professionally.
- Must have legal right to work in the U.S.
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft office suite.
- Proficient in Audio Editing (Adobe Audition).
As an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status.
The requirements and duties described above may be modified or waived by the Company in its sole discretion without notice.