PeopleTec is currently seeking a Senior Systems Engineer to support our Huntsville, AL location.
This position is in direct support of the Future Long Range Assault Aircraft (FLRAA) Project Manager's Office. The successful candidate will serve as a Senior Systems Engineer with a focus on Digital Engineering, Intellectual Property (IP), and Digital Enterprise (DE).
- Responsible for developing, communicating and documenting the FLRAA Digital Enterprise (DE) strategy
- Define FLRAA DE objectives and requirements and ensure alignment with PEO AVN Guidance
- Conduct use case analysis to support DE requirement definition
- Brief DE initiatives to leadership and stakeholders
- Implement the Government DE Infrastructure required to achieve FLRAA DE objectives
- Conduct trade analysis to identify Government tools
- Develop cost estimates and procurement strategies for tool/license needs
- Develop and execute training for DE tools and processes
- Provide DE support to cross functional teams Lead FLRAA DE collaboration with Industry
- Define and communicate DE requirements needed to ensure DE objectives are met throughout the program lifecycle
- Serve as lead on industry coordination for DE architecture development/implementation
- Support development of program and milestone documentation Intellectual Property Support
- Support FLRAA IP working groups in the development and implementation of the FLRAA IP strategy
- Ensure the FLRAA DE supports the IP strategy
- Provide guidance and support to FLRAA Data Management and FLRAA Configuration Management to ensure data deliverables support the FLRAA IP Overarching Systems Engineering Support
- Provide systems engineering subject matter expertise on various SE initiatives as assigned
- Support system requirement development/management
- Support various design reviews to ensure entrance and exit criteria are met
- Serve as a FLRAA SE representative on various internal and external working groups
- Support the development and facilitation of systems engineering processes to include requirements management, configuration management, data management, risk management, etc.
- Support the development of program and milestone documentation to include the Systems Engineering Plan (SEP), Systems Specification, and Performance Work Statement (PWS) and/or Statement of Work (SoW)
- Support FLRAA Model Based Systems Engineering (MBSE) activities
- 10 years of experience in a technical field related to Aviation
- 3 years of experience in a Project Management Office
- Systems engineering experience on a complex acquisition program
- Experience working on Army Aviation development programs
- Experience with digital engineering
- Working knowledge through application of Model Based Systems Engineering (MBSE) tools and methodologies
- Experience developing and implementing tools to conduct requirements management and traceability, data management, configuration management, and risk management
- Ability to support complex development and engineering projects, work effectively with others, and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work as part of a team conducting trade studies, technical projects, or problem resolution
- Ability to develop strong working relationships and rapport with subordinate, peer, and management personnel within the home organization and with contemporary organizations and contract partners
- Travel: 25%
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- An active DoD Secret clearance is required to perform this work. Candidates are required to have an active Secret clearance upon hire, and the ability to maintain this level of clearance during their employment.
BS in an Engineering field and 10 years of relevant experience. Years of experience may be reduced if candidate has strong experience and a Master's Degree.
People First. Technology Always.
PeopleTec, Inc. is an employee-owned small business founded in Huntsville, AL that provides exceptional customer support by employing and retaining a highly skilled workforce.
Culture: The name "PeopleTec" was deliberately chosen to remind us of our core value system - our people. Our company's foundation was built on placing our employees and customers first. With an award-winning atmosphere, we have matured into a company that boasts the best and brightest across multiple technical fields.
Career: At PeopleTec, we value your long-term goals. Whether it's through our continuing-education opportunities, our robust training programs, or our "People First" benefits package, PeopleTec truly believes that our best investments are our people.
Come Experience It.
PeopleTec, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in its job application procedures. If you have any difficulty using our online system and you need an accommodation due to a disability, you may use the following email address, HR@peopletec.com and/or phone number (256.319.3800) to contact us about your interest in employment with PeopleTec, Inc.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, citizenship, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. PeopleTec, Inc. participates in E-Verify.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.