SiriusXM and Pandora have joined together to create the leading audio entertainment company in the U.S. Together, we are uniquely positioned to lead a new era of audio entertainment by delivering the most compelling subscription and ad-supported audio experiences to millions of listeners -- in the car, at home and on the go. Our talent, content, technology and innovation continue to be at the forefront, and we want you to be a part of it! Check out our current openings below and at www.siriusxm.com/careers.
The Senior Fraud Analyst – Revenue Assurance would be required to perform various fraud related operational tasks. This will include; data-driven decisions, identify issues, gather information, produce actionable analysis, and drive to resolution.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitor and react to Fraud system tools, reports, and alerts.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in data.
- Perform daily fraud related transactional investigative/analytical activities.
- Demonstrated ability to perform linkage across multiple transactional sources.
- Critical team member during investigations: data gathering, analysis, and reporting.
- There are no supervisory responsibilities associated with this job
- 2+ years of Fraud Analyst experience
- 4 year degree in Business Administration, Finance or Information Systems.
Requirements and General Skills:
- Familiarity with Fraud transaction monitoring systems and procedures.
- Data analytics across multiple transactional sources.
- Identify and resolve anomalies in data and/or trending.
- Solve problems, make recommendations and apply solutions through data analysis.
- Experience with order Fraud queue review a plus.
- Knowledge of chargeback processing and reporting a plus.
- Interpersonal skills and ability to interact and work with staff at all levels.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to pay attention to details and be organized.
- Ability to project professionalism over the phone and in person.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Commitment to “internal client” and customer service principles.
- Willingness to take initiative and to follow through on projects.
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to prioritize and multi-task, and work under shifting deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have legal right to work in the U.S.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of MS-Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Access)
- Knowledge of SQL a plus
More details about our company benefits can be found here!
Our goal at SiriusXM+Pandora is to provide and maintain a work environment that fosters mutual respect, professionalism and cooperation. SiriusXM+Pandora is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, gender identity, marital status, familial status, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
The requirements and duties described above may be modified or waived by the Company in its sole discretion without notice.